High-purity USP Alcohol
To meet the growing demand for high-purity alcohol, we are happy to announce the commissioning of our new USP grade manufacturing facility. Didion Alcohol is now offering USP grade alcohol in both 190 proof and 200 proof with multiple denaturant options, produced to the USP Monograph specification.
You can count on quality with Didion. We directly source grain from hundreds of area producers, prepping our grain in North America’s most advanced mill and fermenting and distilling it all in one location. We do not use third-party finishers.
Proprietary Purification Process
Our newly commissioned cGMP-compliant USP Grade alcohol facility exceeds standard ethanol processes, while the implementation of SOP’s and advanced process controls guarantee a consistent, superior quality product with minimal impurities profile. To aid in the production of our superior quality standards, Didion partners directly with local and regional farmer families to direct source our raw material corn for fermentation and distillation. Our grain mill used to prepare the corn is one of the most technologically advanced facilities in America, while operating with the highest quality standards set forth with our FSSC 22000 certification.
To offer our customers maximum flexibility, we offer bulk shipments in truck tankers and rail options. Customized packaging solutions into totes and drums are also an option.
- Our alcohol is produced to consistently meet a proof range of 191 to 193.
- We have a separate system for loading our superior 40B alcohol.
- Ability to denature with multiple denaturants.
- Our processes remove fuel-grade cogener profiles.
- We offer verified results from third-party agencies.
- Didion Ethanol is a registered establishment with the FDA, a registered API manufacturer and produces under a DSP permit.