The Staff Accountant is an entry level position who will support Didion’s AP and AR team(s) and will be responsible for correcting, processing and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, and departmental billings; reviewing and coding financial information; preparing and processing documents to disburse funds and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records. Qualified candidates will have extreme attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills, along with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensures timely entry, scanning, attachment and data entry for all purchase orders and receiving. Works with departments to verify correct receiving and purchase orders.
- Sends completed bills to billing clerks for information verification.
- Creates and distributes required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assists in the facilitation of month end account processing and reporting.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess any combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job outcomes. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.