Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager is a critical role within Didion Alcohol group that ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction through building partnerships with our current and future customers who share our company’s values and philosophy of hiring great people, producing excellent products and providing our customers exceptional service. The desired candidate will provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers, be a customer advocate to internal audiences, and collaboratively partner with product development, planning, operations and compliance groups. The incumbent models the Didion 5 Core Values within our high performance workplace and proactively supports other members of the Didion Corporation to assure maximum company and personal growth.
The desired candidate will demonstrate strong competencies within the complete SALES function, along the entire customer journey. Additionally, the candidate will be an active member and contributor to the broader commercial group including sales, marketing and customer service. Other responsibilities include:
- Aggressively drives new business through seeking out new opportunities and clients, prospecting and developing relationships in every possible venue.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the market and customer product trends, both industry wide and customer specific to determine the best opportunities for both Didion and our customers, understanding volume potential, negotiate pricing, assist new product development, to meet and exceed our sales goals.
- Personally represents Didion’s core values with all business engagements across the spectrum of market and virtual engagements.
- Advocates for the customers within Didion Milling, ensuring the customer needs and concerns are addressed and communicated effectively across the organization and to communicate back to the customer solutions to their needs.
- Assures successful launch of new products and consistent production of existing products through continual proactive communication with Didion’s production and quality teams.
- Engages and collaborates with our Customer Service and Marketing teams to develop and implement strategies and campaigns to meet and exceed company and customer objectives.
- Candidate will assist the commercial team in negotiating pricing, booking orders, and forecasting future business.
- Candidate will collaborate with the commercial team in areas including; new product concepting, research/data aggregation, marketing, and other value-add opportunities.
DIDION’S WORKFORCE FLEXIBILITY AND BENCH STRENGTH are significantly greater due to:
- A proactive commitment to employee development through established training, on-the-job development, and mentoring activities.
- Continuously identifying opportunities to share customer information with the Didion team, as well as our farmer partners.
- Transparent and open communication on results, opportunities and challenges regarding all facets of the Didion businesses.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess a combination of experience and education from the following:
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Minimum of three years Sales experience, preferably in a B2B market place.
- History of proven ability to prospect and grow new and existing accounts.
- Essential personal attributes include: professional, ethical, passionate, participative and inclusive leadership style, strong communication skills, creative.
- Demonstrate solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required. Experience with a CRM preferred.
- Experience with written and oral presentations and interactions with multiple attendees
- Ability to demonstrate agility within a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Enjoys travelling to customer’s locations and trade shows. (Estimated 30% travel)