Project Management and Safety Administrator
The Project Management and Safety Administrator flawlessly supports and executes the requirements of the CREGS and Safety work processes to facilitate an efficient, safe, and high performing team. Success in this role involves putting others’ needs first, as you work to provide Didion team members with an exceptional experience related to their employment and improve their lives. In this critical role, you will primarily support effective execution of projects and Safety training and compliance.
CREGS Project Management:
The primary expectation of this position is to serve an integral role in the Engineering Group to alleviate non-engineering workload from the engineers. Appropriate activities include:
- Compiling documentation for delivery to suppliers, engineering firm partners, or regulatory entities.
- Develop new tools (Excel spreadsheets) to streamline the CREGS project management process.
- Tracking spending on a monthly basis for all capital projects.
- Ensuring that the procurement cycle is being managed:
- Purchase orders are being written correctly.
- Drawings are being received, edited, returned and archived.
- Equipment shipments are managed and expedited.
- Project folders are organized and maintained.
- Support infrastructure for the team such as ensuring computers, software, office supplies, office space, etc. are accommodated.
- Represent the CREGS team and their desired brand identify throughout all interactions external to the group.
- Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews with other Didion internal partners to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company process and engaging with new CREGS team members throughout the process to ensure a positive, meaningful experience, continuously identifying areas for increased engagement and improved processes to enhance the total new hire experience.
- Assists with:
- Implementation, maintenance, and updates of all EHS programs, policies, and procedures.
- Creating and maintains federal, state and local environmental, health and safety reports including OSHA 300, Accident Reports, worker’s compensation claims and return to work programs
- Projects, recordkeeping, and other administrative tasks.
- Is the system administrator of EHS software including data entry, reporting, and continuous improvement of system and user experience.
- Assist in tracking CREGS scorecard and Safety metrics.
- Travel to various Didion sites as needed to provide excellent customer service and support to entire Didion team.
- Assist CREGS department and partners in coordination and planning of all CREGS/Safety training sessions, meetings, and events which may include booking locations, room set up and tear down, ordering supplies, etc.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess any combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job outcomes. Specific requirements include:
- Advanced education beyond High School is highly preferred; equivalent work experience also considered.
- Demonstrated ability to hold sensitive information in complete confidence to ensure team member trust is maintained.
- Excellent Excel skills as incumbent is expected to enter data as well as develop complex spreadsheets, macros, and pivot tables.
- Extreme attention to detail; demonstrated ability to follow established processes accurately.
- Thrive in an environment of ambiguity and a world of competing priorities, with the ability to stay focused and complete projects within timelines and under pressure.
- A positive, proactive demeanor.
- Experience supporting an engineering/manufacturing organization and employee population is highly desired.
- Experience in a customer service or employee relations role highly desired as excellent customer service on behalf of CREGS is required.
- Possess positive and effective communication skills including written, interpersonal, small group, and presentation skills.
- Advanced computer competency required including typing, web browser, and Microsoft Office.
- Possess excellent research, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously using critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to proactively drive continuous improvement though project creation and execution.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently in order to communicate effectively with team members within and external to the production department. Spanish speaking skills are a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
- Must be able to work in environmental factors that include noise, dust, hot weather, and cold weather.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, and gangways and be able to work while sitting on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to do plant visits to interact with employees in a manufacturing environment