As an important member of the Marketing, Sales and Customer service team, the Marketing Coordinator collaborates with internal and external partners to execute events, campaigns and other company initiatives. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles as you develop Social Media content, corporate communications, marketing and promotional materials.
The highest levels of MARKETING STRATEGIES are achieved through passionate commitment and proactive ownership of the complete marketing function. An effective Marketing Coordinator:
- Coordinates day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of marketing projects and tasks
- Tracks project deliverables, obtains appropriate approvals, and maintains timelines.
- Collaborates with internal teams such as Human Development, Grain and Safety teams to execute events and other company initiatives.
- Collaborates with external agency marketing partners on companywide marketing initiatives
- Works with the Marketing Specialist and external partners to design various marketing collateral and creative content including posters, brochures, presentations, email and direct mail pieces.
- Develops graphics, video, and copy to regularly post on all social accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
- Leads the coordination and communication of regular company updates through the creation of a companywide newsletter sent to employees across various channels.
- Supports the planning and execution of internal and external events including tradeshows, annual charity golf outing, and all-company picnic.
- Assists in maintaining corporate website content in Word Press via regular updates of copy and graphics.
- Collaborates on the development of annual marketing strategies and plans
- Coordinates department financials through the processing of department invoices.
- Manages Didion’s presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) through content creation and monitoring.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess any combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job outcomes. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or some combination of education beyond high school and experience in Marketing.
- 2+ years’ marketing, communications, advertising, or similar experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an employee empowered work environment and be a self-directed team member.
- Dedicated to the team you are a part of.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong understanding of social media channels.
- Experience with email marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Not Required, but Preferred:
- Experience in Word Press or other website content management system
- Photography and video skills
Watch Our Story
- Computer Sciences
- Construction and Millwright
- Contractor Role
- Electrical and Controls
- Grain Team
- Production Team
- Quality Assurance
- Safety and Environmental