Customer Relations Support Specialist
The Customer Relations Support Specialist fills a vital role within the organization by ensuring the highest level of customer service and sales support to current and potential customers. The incumbent will provide full order management support – from order receipt, order entry to production & shipping tracking through client delivery. Our ideal candidate will exhibit exceptional people skills and client care mentality, is a team player and a problem solver with critical thinking skills, and demonstrates the desire and ability to advance within the organization.
Specific responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Build and nurture strong personal relationships with customers.
- Ensures that the customer’s needs are met and service expectations are exceeded.
- Provide exceptional level of customer support, ensuring professional, accurate and timely processing of customer facing transactions including client inquiries, requests and orders.
- Maintain customer accounts in Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software program.
- Ability to build positive, strong relationships with internal teams by working together to uphold the best interest of our customers to ensure orders are processed and shipped according to customer requirements.
- Manages customer complaints (CCR’s) by working with internal teams to ensure timely response and resolution.
- Support Sales team in day to day interactions with customer as needed.
- Manage customer sample requests.
- Supports Customer Relations Manager and serve as back-up when needed.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess any combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job outcomes. Specific requirements include:
- 4 year degree is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of customer service and sales support experience with a demonstrated ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
- Experience in agribusiness or related industry a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, implementing solutions and trouble-shooting skills are required
- Ability to effectively navigate critical customer situations
- Must be well (or highly) organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and show initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, written, phone/email etiquette skills
- Successful at juggling multiple tasks and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) software experience is highly desirable
- Ability to make decisions/judgment calls based on internal and external situations
- Must possess a team-focused mentality and willingness to assist wherever and whenever needed