CDL Driver Owner/Operator
We are looking for owner operators and small carriers to serve our Jade Transportation division in the safe and timely delivery of our products. Flexibility due to changes in the schedule that occur due to changing customer demands. This person must be willing to work flexible hours based on the delivery schedules and customer demand. Driver will be home most nights and for over 90% of all weekends.
- Transport finished goods from our mill and ethanol facility to our different customers across the country
- SAFETY FIRST! Take extra precautions while driving and loading/unloading of product. Safety is our #1 priority and we want you and our equipment returning in the same condition it left our facility.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues during pre/post trip inspections and report any issues that are identified.
- Comply with all DOT and other applicable rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, sometimes in tight spaces
- Collect and verify all paperwork is accurate upon pickup and delivery of load.
- Ability to represent Jade Transportation with professionalism and provide great customer service while delivering product to our customers
- Keep truck well maintained, organized, and clean at all times.
- Submit all required logs, DOT documents, load and settlement documents by all required dates and deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver with a valid CDL
- Experience using ELD’s and identifying possible safety concerns during pre/post trip inspections.
- Ability to drive long hours and be flexible to changes that occur throughout the week
- Extensive knowledge of truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, accidents, etc.)
- Willing to submit to random background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
Watch Our Story
- Computer Sciences
- Contractor Role
- Electrical and Controls
- Finance and Accounting
- Grain Team
- Production Team
- Quality Assurance
- Safety and Environmental