Business Applications Technical Analyst
Didion has a unique opportunity for a technical person who enjoys working to automate end to end business process. We are looking for a team member to anchor the technology component of our Business Applications team. Their primary focus will be the application administration, database, integrations and technology needed to bring our business applications to life to maximize our company’s success.
This Applications team is part of the Triumvirate team which includes IT and Controls Programming.
You should apply for this position if you are interested in the following career path:
- Understand and become a Technical Subject Matter Expert on the Corporate Software Platform
- Assist with platform strategy and roadmap development
- Consult on design of complex enterprise initiatives
- Develop platform technical requirements in the end to end Agile development of the current platform as well as the platform roadmap.
- Assist with SQL work related to Integrations, data retrieval, data integrity, and reporting
- Provides oversight and assists others with validating builds for correct operation and performance
- Work to understand and become a Subject Matter Expert in the Applications that comprise our Corporate Software Platform. These include Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft D365 as well as numerous best of breed departmental, integration and corporate applications
- Assist in analyzing data quality in the existing platform and drive projects to improve it
- Perform platform technical support and address product issues or defects as required
- Create product communications and documentation
- Recommend product enhancements and process improvements
- Seek to assist where needed as the Software Platform grows
- Remains up to date on business strategies and industry standards/best practices to keep us efficient, safe and competitive
- BS/BA, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Accounting or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years relevant business support, and/or technical project management experience
- Knowledgeable in SQL database design and framework
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and manufacturing experience.
- Ability to understand and communicate simple to somewhat involved technical concepts.
- Must have excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of business process and internal controls
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial, collaborative spirit.
- Recent experience in Software Development Life Cycle(s)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, & communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work successfully in an HPWP work environment
Watch Our Story
- Computer Sciences
- Contractor Role
- Electrical and Controls
- Finance and Accounting
- Grain Team
- Production Team
- Quality Assurance
- Safety and Environmental