The Administrative Assistant position provides superior support to members of our team by performing administrative tasks in a way that demonstrates professionalism and competence in everything they do. We are looking for a resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast moving environment and makes confidentiality a priority. Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and is a positive, performance-driven team member who enjoys delving into special projects and taking ownership of rewarding, hands-on duties.
The Administrative Assistant position works independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Coordinates and manages the details associated with scheduling video and onsite meetings, including conference room management and set up.
- Organizes electronic and paper filing systems, email and correspondence.
- Is a back up to the receptionist position, answering phones, greeting guest and making sure all safety protocol is followed.
- Responsible for maintaining uniform program and any specialty clothing orders.
- Maintaining the company organization charts.
- Able to travel to Sun Prairie office several days a month for project work.
- Required to learn numerous company systems including but not limited to document management, maintenance planning and knowledge management systems.,.
- Attend meetings, take and distribute notes as needed.
- Proactively anticipates and tracks critical dates, events, and associated milestones or deadlines.
- Researches and reviews information and recommended solutions for information requests, opportunities and challenges.
- Document management; manages and organizes all digital and paper files
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and other similar deliverables.
- Periodically assisting with general errands such as lunches for meetings and tour coordination.
- Interoffice coordination and communication between all departments.
- Coordination, management and execution of various ad-hoc projects.
- Work on special projects that can be complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative and knowledge to resolve problems and recommend solutions. Ensures that the project plan tasks, schedules, estimates, and statuses are maintained
- Associate degree preferred; equivalent work experience in lieu of degree considered.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and various internet based systems.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience supporting multiple departments in an ever changing environment.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize activities with the biggest impact and focus time/effort accordingly
- Team oriented with a natural desire to help people
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks successfully delivering commitments
- Superior attention to accuracy and detail
- Highly proficient writing and communication skills
- Possession of strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and keen judgment
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent at taking conceptual ideas through to a solid presentation
- Self-starter, able to succeed in an unstructured work environment and strong desire to complete projects by deadline
- Comfortable handling tedious daily tasks as well as applying your creativity to numerous special projects
- Thorough and tenacious learner, determined to find answers
Watch Our Story
- Administration & Reception
- Electrical & Controls
- Grain Team
- Production Team
- Quality Assurance
- Safety & Environmental