The Accounting Intern position will support Didion’s AP and AR teams and will be responsible for processing and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents. This position is also responsible for reviewing and coding financial information, preparing and processing documents to disburse funds and prepare reports, compile and review information for accuracy, and maintain records. Qualified candidates will have extreme attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills, along with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensures timely entry, attachment and data entry for all purchase orders.
- Performs receiving of goods into ERP system.
- Processes 3-way match on invoices.
- Works with departments to verify correct receiving and purchase orders.
- Sends completed invoices to buyers for information verification.
- Creates and distributes required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assists in the facilitation of month end account processing and reporting.
REQUIREMENTS to help ensure success include:
To qualify for this position, an individual must possess any combination of experience and education that would likely produce the desired job outcomes. Specific requirements include:
- Working toward an Accounting or Finance degree.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.
Watch Our Story
- Computer Sciences
- Contractor Role
- Electrical and Controls
- Finance and Accounting
- Grain Team
- Production Team
- Quality Assurance
- Safety and Environmental